Your privacy is important to us and we are committed to protecting the information we receive from you.
Katfood LLP (‘Katfood’) assures all our customers that we do not sell, trade or transfer your personally identifiable information and that such information will not be disclosed, sold or rented to any individual or entity outside of Katfood.
All email, bank and/or credit card information is used for the sole purpose of processing orders and to forward online specials and newsletters. Furthermore, Katfood does not collect or record any credit card details which may be provided at the time of purchase. Your credit card details are processed securely through PayPal.
The above may not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website or conducting our business, so long as those parties agree to also keep your personally identifiable information confidential. We may also release your information when we may reasonably believe that such release is appropriate for compliance with the laws of Singapore, to enforce our site policies, or to protect our or others' rights, property and/or safety.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT
We at Katfood LLP ("Katfood") take our responsibilities under Singapore's Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (the "PDPA") seriously. We recognise the importance of safeguarding the personal data you have provided us and it is our responsibility to properly manage, protect and process your personal data.
The personal data which we collect from you may be collected, used, disclosed and/or processed for various purposes, depending on the circumstances for which we may/will need to process your personal data, which include but are not limited to:
- Communicating with you on your enquiries, and/or sending you marketing, advertising and promotional information and materials relating to events; productions; shows; concerts; and.or services that we, our partners and/or third party organisations with whom we are collaborating, may be selling or marketing.
- Administrative matters on your orders, payments, delivery or refunds.
- Any other purposes that we notify you of at the time of obtaining your consent.
(collectively, the "Purposes")
We respect the confidentiality of the personal data you have provided to us. In that regard, we will not disclose your personal data to third parties without first obtaining your consent permitting us to do so. However, please note that we may disclose your personal data to third parties without first obtaining your consent in certain situations, including, without limitation, the following:
- Cases in which the disclosure is required or authorised based on the applicable laws and/or regulations;
- Cases in which the purpose of such disclosure is clearly in your interests, and if consent cannot be obtained in a timely way;
- Cases in which the disclosure is necessary to respond to an emergency that threatens the life, health or safety of yourself or another individual;
- Cases in which the disclosure is necessary for any investigation or proceedings;
- Cases in which the personal data is disclosed to an officer of a prescribed law enforcement agency, upon production of written authorisation signed by the head or director of that law enforcement agency or a person of a similar rank, certifying that the personal data is necessary for the purposes of the functions or duties of the officer;
- Cases in which the disclosure is to a public agency and such disclosure is necessary in the public interest; and/or
- Where such disclosure without your consent is permitted by the PDPA or by law.
The instances listed above are not intended to be exhaustive. For more information on the exceptions, you are encouraged to peruse the Second, Third and Fourth Schedules of the PDPA which is publicly available at statutes.agc.gov.sg.
Where we disclose your personal data to third parties with your consent, we will employ our best efforts to require such third parties to protect your personal data.
REQUEST FOR ACCESS AND/OR CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
You may request to access and/or correct the personal data currently in our possession or control by submitting a written request to us. We will need enough information from you in order to ascertain your identity as well as the nature of your request, so as to be able to deal with your request. Hence, please submit your written request to email@example.com
For a request to access personal data, once we have sufficient information from you to deal with the request, we will seek to provide you with the relevant personal data within 30 days. Where we are unable to respond to you within the said 30 days, we will notify you of the soonest possible time within which we can provide you with the information requested. Note that the PDPA exempts certain types of personal data from being subject to your access request.
For a request to correct personal data, once we have sufficient information from you to deal with the request, we will:
- correct your personal data within 30 days. Where we are unable to do so within the said 30 days, we will notify you of the soonest practicable time within which we can make the correction. Note that the PDPA exempts certain types of personal data from being subject to your correction request as well as provides for situation(s) when correction need not be made by us despite your request; and
- subject to paragraph the paragraph below, we will send the corrected personal data to every other organisation to which the personal data was disclosed by Katfood within a year before the date the correction was made, unless that other organisation does not need the corrected personal data for any legal or business purpose.
Notwithstanding the above paragraph, we may, if you so consent, send the corrected personal data only to specific organisations to which the personal data was disclosed by us within a year before the date the correction was made.
We will also be charging you SGD 30 for the handling and processing of your requests to access your personal data. We will provide you with a written estimate of the fee we will be charging. Please note that we are not required to respond to or deal with your access request unless you have agreed to pay the fee.
REQUEST TO WITHDRAW CONSENT
You may withdraw your consent for the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data in our possession or under our control by submitting your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will process your request within a reasonable time from such a request for withdrawal of consent being made, and will thereafter not collect, use and/or disclose your personal data in the manner stated in your request.
However, your withdrawal of consent could result in certain legal consequences arising from such withdrawal. In this regard, depending on the extent of your withdrawal of consent for us to process your personal data, it may mean that we will not be able to continue with your existing relationship with us.
ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
We will take reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal data is accurate and complete, if your personal data is likely to be used by Katfood to make a decision that affects you, or disclosed to another organisation. However, this means that you must also update us of any changes in your personal data that you had initially provided us with. We will not be responsible for relying on inaccurate or incomplete personal data arising from your not updating us of any changes in your personal data that you had initially provided us with.
We will also put in place reasonable security arrangements to ensure that your personal data is adequately protected and secured. Appropriate security arrangements will be taken to prevent any unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, leakage, loss, damage and/or alteration of your personal data. However, we cannot assume responsibility for any unauthorised use of your personal data by third parties which are wholly attributable to factors beyond our control.
We will also put in place measures such that your personal data in our possession or under our control is destroyed and/or anonymised as soon as it is reasonable to assume that (i) the purpose for which that personal data was collected is no longer being served by the retention of such personal data; and (ii) retention is no longer necessary for any other legal or business purposes.
Where your personal data is to be transferred out of Singapore, we will comply with the PDPA in doing so. In this regard, this includes us obtaining your consent unless an exception under the PDPA or law applies, and taking appropriate steps to ascertain that the foreign recipient organisation of the personal data is bound by legally enforceable obligations to provide to the transferred personal data a standard of protection that is at least comparable to the protection under the Act. This may include us entering into an appropriate contract with the foreign recipient organisation dealing with the personal data transfer or permitting the personal data transfer without such a contract if the PDPA or law permits us to.
If you have any complaint or grievance regarding about how we are handling your personal data or about how we are complying with the PDPA, we welcome you to contact us with your complaint or grievance.
Please contact us through one of the following methods with your complaint or grievance:
E-mail: email@example.com (Attention it to the ‘Data Protection Team)
Office address: 128 Pasir Ris St 11 #02-361 Singapore 510128 (Attention it to the ‘Data Protection Team’)
We will certainly strive to deal with any complaint or grievance that you may have speedily and fairly.
UPDATES ON DATA PROTECTION POLICY
As part of our efforts to ensure that we properly manage, protect and process your personal data, we will be reviewing our policies, procedures and processes from time to time.
We reserve the right to amend the terms of this Data Protection Policy at our absolute discretion. Any amended Data Protection Policy will be posted on our website.
You are encouraged to visit the above website from time to time to ensure that you are well informed of our latest policies in relation to personal data protection.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Your use of the Katfood website (“Our Website”) is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of Katfood Terms and Conditions of Service (“Terms and Conditions”).
The Terms and Conditions apply to the use of the services on or access to the services available through Our Website. By using Our Website, you unconditionally agree and accept to be legally bound by the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any part of the Terms and Conditions, you must not, or must cease to, use the services on and cease to access any of the services available through Our Website.
Certain products and services have their own specific governing terms and conditions which shall apply in addition to the Terms and Conditions. These specific terms and conditions shall include any terms and conditions found on your screens and when using any part of Our Website. In the event of any inconsistency between the specific terms and conditions and the Terms and Conditions, the specific terms and conditions shall prevail in relation to the product or service in question.
Katfood is the operator of this site. Our Website, and each of its respective modules, together with the arrangement and compilation of the content found on Our Website, are the copyrighted property of Katfood.
Nothing contained on Our Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the content on Our Website or Trademarks without the prior written permission of Katfood, or such other party that may own the content on the site or the Katfood Trademark.
Katfood grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use Our Website in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. You agree that you:
- A) shall not employ misleading email addresses or falsify information in the header, footer, return path, or any part of any communication, including emails, transmitted through Our Website.
- B) shall not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit distribute or otherwise communicate to the public any of the content provided in Our Website, including the text, graphics, button icons, audio and video clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, without the prior written permission of Katfood and/or its third party providers and distributors, except that you may download, display and print the materials presented on Our Website for your personal, non-commercial use only.
- C) shall not alter, modify, translate, decompile, adapt, disassemble, reverse engineer or create derivative works from any content or component from Our Website without the prior written permission of Katfood and/or its third party providers and distributors.
- D) shall not use any “robot,” “spider”, “crawler” or other automated device, or a program, algorithm or methodology having similar processes or functionality, or any manual process, to monitor or copy any of the web pages, data or content found on Our Website, in any case without the prior written permission of Katfood and/or its third party providers and distributors.
- E) shall not transmit or otherwise transfer any web pages, data or content found on Our Website to any other computer, server, web site, or other medium for mass distribution or for use in any commercial enterprise. The use of such materials on any other web site or in any environment of networked computers is prohibited.
- F) shall not post or transmit any information which (i) infringes the rights of others or violates their privacy or publicity rights, (ii) is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, unless with the express written permission of the owner of such right, (iii) contains a virus, bug, worm, time bomb, trojan horse, trap door or other harmful item, (iv) is used to unlawfully collude against another person in restraint of trade or competition, or (v) creates any liability on Katfood or causes Katfood to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our internet service providers or other suppliers.
You agree that you shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right, or any other loss or harm resulting from your use of Our Website.
You have read Katfood’s Data Protection Policy, the terms of which are incorporated herein and which are an integral part of the Terms and Conditions, and you agree that the terms of such policy are reasonable.
You consent to the use and processing of your Registration Data and other personally identifiable user information by Katfood and/or its third party providers and distributors in accordance with the terms of and for the purposes set forth in Katfood’s Data Protection Policy. You acknowledge and agree that the technical processing of Our Website and the transmission of transaction messages relating to the products and services on Our Website may involve (a) transmissions of your data collected and maintained by Katfood with regard to you, over various networks and to various countries; and (b) changes to conform and adapt your data collected and maintained by Luxola with regard to you to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
The information and materials contained in Our Website, including text, graphics, links or other items are provided “As is”, “As available”. No warranty of any kind (implied, express or statutory) is given in conjunction with the information and materials contained herein including but not limited to accuracy, adequacy or completeness; non-infringement of third party rights; title; merchantability; fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus. Katfood expressly disclaims liability for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the reliance on, use of or inability to access such information and materials.
If you, at any time, have any queries on any of the information on this page, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.