These terms and conditions (the "T&Cs") apply to (the "Site"). Please read through the T&Cs prior to using the Site. Your use of the Site indicates that you have acknowledged, understood, and agree to adhere to the T&Cs.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
We are I LOVE KATFOOD PTE LTD ("we", "us", "Katfood"), a company registered in Singapore. Our company registration number is 201608958W.
You can contact us by writing to email@example.com.
If we need to contact you for service-related matters, we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you have provided to us in your order. "Writing" or "written" in these T&Cs includes emails.
ACCESSING AND USING THE SITE
As a condition of your access to and/or use of the Site, you warrant that:
- all information supplied by you on the Site is accurate, current and complete;
- you are 18 years of age or older in order to access and/or use the Site; and
- you will not copy or distribute any part of the Site in any medium without Katfood's prior written authorization.
You shall be solely responsible for your access to and/or use of the Site and its materials herein.
You agree and undertake not to:
- use the Site for illegal purposes or other than in conformance with the acceptable use policies of any connected computer networks, any applicable Internet standards and any other applicable laws;
- impersonate any person or entity or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to or otherwise interfere or disrupt other computer systems or networks connected to the Site, interfere with another’s utilization and enjoyment of the Site, or use or upload, in any way, any software or material that contains, or which you have reason to suspect that contains, viruses, damaging components, malicious code or harmful components which may impair or corrupt the Site's data or damage or interfere with the operation of another user’s computer or mobile device or the Site; and
- post, promote or transmit through the Site any information, graphics, photographs, data and/or any other material that contains any computer virus or other invasive or damaging code, program or macro; infringes any third-party intellectual property or any other proprietary rights; is defamatory, libellous or threatening; is obscene, pornographic, indecent, counterfeited, fraudulent, stolen, harmful or otherwise illegal under any applicable law; and/or is or may be construed as offensive and/or otherwise objectionable, in our sole opinion.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Site may contain links to third party websites that are not affiliated with or owned, operated, or controlled by Katfood, including but not limited to third party payment system providers. You acknowledge and agree that Katfood is not responsible for the content, privacy policies, or practices of such third party websites or the companies that own them. By using the Site, you expressly relieve Katfood from any and all liability arising from your access and use of any third party website.
We encourage you to review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party websites before using them and disclosing your personal data to them.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Katfood is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in and to the content on the Site, and in the material published on it. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, republish, upload, post, transmit, adapt, download, distribute or howsoever deal with any content or material from the Site in any form or by any means without Katfood's prior written permission, and you are solely responsible for obtaining such permission before dealing with any content or material that is available on the Site.
WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
The Site, its services and all information provided herein are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, other than those imposed by law, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we expressly disclaim any warranty, condition, guarantee, term or representation (i) as to the reliability, accuracy, completeness, and validity of any content or material on the Site; (ii) that the functions contained on the Site will be secure, uninterrupted or error-free; and (iii) that any defects will be corrected. Any and all such warranties, conditions, terms and representations are specifically excluded. We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in the materials on the Site, including factual or other inaccuracies or typographical errors. You expressly agree that your use and/or access of the Site is at your sole risk.
You further acknowledge and agree that your access and use of the Site is dependent on third party service providers such as internet, network, connectivity or other link providers. Your payment for any Product purchased from the Site is processed by third party payment system providers and Katfood does not retain or process any such payment information. Katfood cannot guarantee the security of such third party payment system(s) or any payment data on the Site, Katfood is not responsible for any acts or omissions of any third parties and disclaims any and all liability in connection with the acts, omissions or defaults of such third parties. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, Katfood is not responsible for the results of any credit inquiry, the availability or performance of the Internet, your connection to the Internet or the actions or inaction of any other person or entity, including any internet service provider. By using the Site, you expressly relieve Katfood from any and all liability in connection with the acts, omissions or defaults of such third parties.
You agree to indemnify us and hold us and our partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents and their employees, officers, directors, and representatives harmless from any claims, losses, and damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of your access of, use of and/or participation in this Site, including (i) any claims of infringement of a third party’s rights; (ii) damage to tangible property, bodily injury, or death; (iii) negligence or wilful misconduct caused or attributable to you or any of your agents, and (iv) breaches of your obligations under these T&Cs.
We will determine in our sole discretion whether there has been a breach of these T&Cs through your use and/or access of the Site. When a breach of these T&Cs has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate, including:-
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use and/or access the Site;
- Issuing a warning to you;
- Commencing legal proceedings against you for loss resulting from your breach; and
- Disclosure to law enforcement authorities of such information as we reasonably deem necessary.
We exclude liability for any actions taken in response to breaches of these T&Cs. The responses described above are not exhaustive, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
No Relationship: Neither these T&Cs nor your use and/or access of the Site creates any joint venture, agency, partnership, or employment relationship between you and Katfood.
Assignment: You may not assign these T&Cs or any rights or obligations under these T&Cs to any party.
Waiver & Severability: The failure of Katfood to enforce any right or provision of these T&Cs shall not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision. In the event that any provision of these T&Cs is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these T&Cs shall remain in full force and effect.
Third Party Rights: A person who is not a party to this agreement shall have no right to enforce or to enjoy the benefit of any term of this agreement.
Governing Law: These T&Cs and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. Any claim or dispute arising out of or relating to these T&Cs and/or your access to and/or use of the Site which cannot be resolved through negotiation will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
We may change any content or material on the Site at any time. Any of the content or material on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update the Site. We shall not be liable if for any reason the Site, or any portion thereof, is unavailable at any time or for any period. We reserve the right to refuse any and all current or future access to and/or use of the Site without prior notice to you.
If we decide to change our T&Cs for the Site, we will post the revised T&Cs here and, if appropriate, notify you by email. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our T&Cs. Your continued use of the Site indicates your assent to the T&Cs as posted.